- Integrated water resource management
- Sustainable fisheries restoring degraded land
- Sustainable forest management
Mankind is spearheading its fight against poverty; we need to tackle the root causes of the problem. We need people at every level to take action, from local communities to national governments. We also need policies to help them do this. Hence we foresee the essence of the day of Nov 1st, 2014 as the day where we observe, realize and celebrate the need of Global human awakening for their ultimate wellbeing.
- Improving policies – for example, reforming water and power subsidies to encourage sustainability and assist the poor
- Providing rural communities with forest and land rights
- Strengthening local communities’ decision-making power on things like how their natural resources, such as fisheries, are managed
- We help decision-makers understand the part the environment plays in developing economies and reducing poverty.
Development Programs, policies and funding can have positive or negative impacts on the environment. We want to re-shape the development debate. We are working to influence policies and actions that have an impact on the environment and development. A focus on the environment is critical if development objectives are to be realized and sustained to reduce poverty in the long term.
Third Important Benchmark to have World Halal Day
Realization of one Global, Fraternity of One World, One Community
Effective communication requires a common cultural understanding, encompassing the good values of all religions and cultures.